Be Caring Manchester
Be Caring delivers around 2,500 hours of home care in Manchester every week. We have a dedicated team of more than 110 community-based Home Care Workers providing care and support in people’s homes in:
Altrincham | Brooklands | Burnage | Chorlton | Didsbury | Flixton | Gorton | Hale | Levenshulme | Longsight | Moss-side | Northenden | Old Trafford | Sale | Stretford | Timperley | Urmston | Wythenshawe | and surrounding areas
We’re recruiting! View all vacancies and APPLY TODAY!
We have opportunities for people who are compassionate and take pride in supporting others to have a better quality of life. Our aim is for colleagues to be community-warriors and smile-givers.
We’re employee-owned and a social enterprise meaning we always put people first. Most importantly, this means that profits don’t come first. Rather than satisfying external share-holders, Be Caring invests internally. So, our employee owners have a say in how the business is run. Therefore, our focus is on developing skills and creating opportunities for colleagues to succeed. This way, our communities directly benefit from your hard work.
Training and support for colleagues
- Mapped career progression and formal qualifications available
- 5 day induction
- At least 16 hours shadowing a qualified, experienced care worker
- Regular update training
- Constant access to support whilst at work, with access to an out-of-hours line for any concerns they may have
- Access to apprenticeship/diploma qualifications
- Additional training in relation to their role
Care and Support in Manchester
Be Caring strives to offer bespoke and person-centred care. If you’re looking for care jobs in Manchester our values are paramount. Above all we put the needs of the people who we support first by making personal preferences and family concerns our priority. We do this by aspiring to provide the highest standard of care services in Manchester.
Home care provision
- Medication management
- Moving and positioning, includes use of equipment
- Assistance with preparation of meals/drinks
- Sitting service to provide family respite and overnight support
- Enabling people to access the local community
- Assistance with domestic tasks including laundry, cleaning and shopping
- Personal care, including providing intimate care with dignity
Reablement Service explained
In addition to our home care service we also offer a reablement support. It’s designed to promote people’s independence and help them to gain confidence within their own home following a hospital discharge.
Working in Partnership
Be Caring works closely with the local authorities, Continuing Healthcare and family members. Together we co-create care plans to provide each customer with a support package that’s tailored to their needs.
Our team is dedicated to ensuring that we deliver the best care we can in the Wythenshaw, Sale, Trafford, Mosside and Burnage areas of Manchester. We’re always searching for people who share our values and genuinely want to make a difference to the people who we support.