Be Caring Leeds
Be Caring Leeds delivers nearly 4,000 hours of home care every week. We recruit and employ people locally into community-based care roles, providing high-quality care and support for people living in:
Chapletown | Chapel Allerton | Meanwood | Roundhay | Harehills | Belle Isle | Middleton | Beeston | Holbeck | Oulton | Rothwell | Harewood | Moortown | Gildersome | Morley | Outwood | Ardsely | Robin Hood | Seacroft | and surrounding areas
We’re recruiting! View all vacancies and APPLY TODAY!
Working for Be Caring
- Onboarding: fully paid induction, DBS, 2 days shadowing and Care Certificate
- Working hours: regular shift patterns on a week 1, week 2 rota; evenings and alternate weekends
- Driver roles: guaranteed block hours available, paid from start to finish; 40p per mile
- One 2-ones: quarterly Be Supported and annual Be Proud sessions
- Career development: access to level 2 and 3 health and social care and other apprenticeships and diploma qualifications
- Additional benefits: Refer a Friend scheme, gift vouchers for birthdays, Christmas and an annual bonus
Our vision is to inspire our colleagues to be the best they can be, living our values and enabling the people who we care for to enjoy a good quality of life. We’re dedicated to developing your skills, helping you to meet new challenges and ‘being the best you can be’. So, if you’re looking for care jobs in Liverpool, then Be Caring could offer you something different.