Be Caring Leeds
Be Caring Leeds delivers more than 3,000 hours of home care every week. We recruit and employ people locally into community-based care roles, providing high-quality care and support for people living in:
Chapletown | Chapel Allerton | Meanwood | Roundhay | Harehills | Belle Isle | Middleton | Beeston | Holbeck | Oulton | Rothwell | Harewood | Moortown | Gildersome | Morley | Outwood | Ardsely | Robin Hood | Seacroft | and surrounding areas
We’re recruiting! View all vacancies and APPLY TODAY!
Be Caring provides career progression and formal qualification opportunities. You don’t have to be an experienced carer to join Be Caring. We’ll give you all the training and development you need. Career progression is offered in various formats, we’ll guide you through the options.
Support and training for our colleagues
- Mapped career progression and formal qualifications available
- 5 day induction
- At least 16 hours shadowing with a qualified, experienced care worker
- Regular update training
- Constant access to support whilst at work, with access to an out-of-hours line for any concerns they may have
- Access to apprenticeship/diploma qualifications
- Additional training in relation to their role
Care and Support in Leeds
We are a person-centred organisation and aim to deliver the highest standards of care services. We’re looking for genuine like-minded people, who share our values, to join our team. Delivering consistently high quality person-centred care services in Leeds is our goal.
Home care services we provide in Leeds
- Medication management
- Moving and positioning, includes use of equipment
- Assistance with preparation of meals/drinks
- Sitting service to provide family respite support
- Enabling people to access the local community
- Assistance with domestic tasks including laundry, cleaning and shopping
- Personal care, including providing intimate care with dignity