We are looking for a dynamic Health Care Trainer that loves a challenge and is confident in delivering training to our colleagues.
If you are someone that thrives on improving the knowledge and skills of our carers, developing course materials and help meet our training and compliance needs; this is the role for you.
As a Health Care Trainer, you will be an integral part of the office team ensuring that our colleagues are trained to the highest standards, embedding Be Caring's core values into daily practices of our workforce.
Role: Health Care Trainer
Contract: Full Time. Permanent
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Core Hours: 9:00-17:00 (subject to change dependant on the needs of the service)
Base Location: Liverpool L7 9PF
Closing date for applicants: 11th May 2021
Fantastic opportunity to develop the role and make the role your own.
The successful candidate with demonstrate:
• Experience of designing, developing and delivering training programmes
• Experience of conducting training needs analysis
• Calm and confident
• Ability to build relationships with internal and external partners
• Critical to the post is for you to be up to date with the latest legislation and legal requirements affecting the Company and the work we carry out. You will need a firm understanding of the Health and Social Care training agenda.
• An appropriate teaching or training qualification
• Professional body memberships would be an advantage as would train the trainer course attendance.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in the health or social care sector, along with a proven track record in facilitating and delivery of training
• Must be ICT literate with good presentation skills.
The person performing this role must be a motivated, dynamic and organised person who can manage and prioritise their own workload according to demand and also somebody with a keen eye for detail. Working out Training Plans for all staff will be a key element of this role. Main duties of the role:-
• Conducts regular training needs analysis in order to determine the most relevant and cost effective training solutions for services, Home Managers and Senior Management Team staff that will improve individual / team knowledge, skills and in turn the Service/ business performance.
• Provide training, such as: Health and Safety | COSSH | Risk Awareness | Fire | CPR | Infection Control | Basic Food Hygiene | Moving and Assisting | First Aid at Work | Medications, Nutrition and Safeguarding | Induction and Refresher Training
• Works with Senior Management Team to identify the training requirements tailored to the business needs and individual PDP’s; determines the priorities and plans a 12 month rolling cycle to create a company wide training calendar.
• Contributes to the design, development and production of training materials, documents and manuals to ensure consistency and quality of content and delivery to meet the specific needs of the training programme.
• Assists with the induction and training for new service openings.
• Evaluates and reviews training materials and tools utilised on the regions, updates as appropriate to ensure maximum effectiveness.
• Assess and evaluate staff in the field in line with the Care Certificate and company competencies.
• Understands the needs of the business to ensure legal compliance training is organised and delivered cost effectively e.g. health and safety training.
• Works closely with the Registered Managers to ensure thorough implementation and evaluation of the training programmes. Manages and maintains training information on the database / system for training reporting and record maintenance.
• Actively participates in two way communication, sharing and exchanging relevant and timely information with Registered Managers, Senior Management Team.
Be Caring Limited are committed to the personal career development of all employees and as such you will be given every opportunity to pursue your career within the social care sector. You will be supported by the Lead Coordinator and Operations Manager to success in your role.Back to vacancies Apply for this job