Be Caring Ltd is currently looking to recruit a full-time Quality Lead to join our growing Leeds Branch.
The purpose of this role is to hold shared registration and work with the Operations Manager and provide support and guidance to the management team to allow the department to meet quality standards set out by both Care Quality Commission and Local Authority.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the suitable candidates to join a growing social enterprise who put those we support and our employees at the heart of the work we undertake.
Full-Time Contracted hours Office based working with core hours of 9am -5pm (these hours may be subject to change depending on the needs of the service)
Mileage allowance paid at 30p per mile.
Previous Experience working within quality management is essential when being considered for this role. A proven understanding of CQC regulations including Kloe’s and sound understanding of safeguarding and discipline procedures is also desired.
Hold or be working towards a Level 5 in Care and Management
Proven track record working in a fast-paced environment and an ability to work under pressure. You will be able to prioritize your workload and meet tight deadlines to enable the department to run smoothly and effectively.
Your role will include;
Reviewing and auditing live documents and files, ensuring all documentation is compliant with Care Quality Commission and local authority guidelines.
Providing line management for a small team ensuring quality care is provided.
Implementing action plans where any problems with quality standards are identified and reporting on your actions taken to ensure the department is continuing to provide the highest quality of social care to our customers
At Be Caring our values are at the core of everything we do. As an employee of Be Caring you will not only share in our values, but role model them always:
• Be Kind – Respect those around you, listen and welcome the opinions of all Be Caring colleagues
• Be Proud – Take pride in your contribution and celebrate the success of your team, colleagues and Be Caring as a whole
• Be the Best You Can Be – Strive to make a difference, learn from your failures and implement a culture of continuous improvement
• Be Happy – Be open and honest with your colleagues, ask for help when needed and provide a positive influence on your colleagues
• Be Safe – Embrace the technology provided, improve process for the betterment of our colleagues and service users ensuring their welfare is paramount
• Be Involved – Use your experience and fresh eyes to support and challenge your team, the Senior Management Team and the wider Be Caring business.
By exemplifying the above values, you will ensure that you truly live up to the Be Caring name.
Be Caring is committed to developing the skills of our workforce and the successful candidates will be given any opportunity to excel in their role with our organisation.
You will be supported by the senior management team to learn and understand how the department is led and organised to enable you undertake your role effectively.
Any training specific to your role will be provided by Be Caring Ltd.