Be Caring Limited, the UK's largest employee-owned social care provider, is shaping the future of social care.
We’re building evidence from practice and lived experience to develop new models of care and learning/training resources to improve Home Care delivery.
We are looking for an experienced and talented professional to join our Business Development and Innovation Team.
Previous experience working within Business Development and Innovation would be a strong advantage when being considered for this role.
• Leadership: getting the ‘buy-in’ of colleagues, building their confidence, skills, and creating opportunities for growth and personal development that are aligned to a future Home Care delivery model
• Communication: that builds trust, fosters engagement, openness and transparency, and invites colleagues to share their experiences and lessons learned
• Project management: delivering projects against clear objectives, timescales and resources
• Develop innovation: work with small teams to protect and deliver projects outside of ‘business-as-usual’ service delivery.
• Develop processes and procedures: to deliver projects that enable us to capture learning against outcomes effectively
• Co-design: work with colleagues and customers design and test new services and delivery models
• Reflective practice: with colleagues, customers and partners, to identify critical success factors, recognise what’s not working and embed lessons learned
• Evaluate: outcomes and impact of new work, reporting on cost/benefits and making recommendations
• Develop resources: that enable colleagues to embed evidence-informed ways of working into service delivery
• Develop workforce training: that support learning and develop the skills and confidence of colleagues
• Mobilise: local teams to scale up successful initiatives so that they become business as usual activities
• External relationships: maintain and develop relationships with commissioners, the VCS and other local health and social care partners
• Partnerships: collaborate and work with research organisations, delivery partners and strategic partners
• Research: keep up to date with sector knowledge, emerging evidence, and best practice
The successful candidate with work alongside our Director of Business Development and Innovation to meet the needs of the organisation.
Closing Date: Sunday 15th September 2019
Interview Date: Thursday 19th September 2019
Application: submit your CV and a covering letter (no more than 1,000 words) telling us why you’re the best candidate for this role to Sharon.firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to apply and find out more about this position – visit our website at becaring.org.uk
Job Description for the role of Regional Development Manager for Innovation and Research this can be obtained by emailing email@example.com and requesting a copy to be emailed to you directly.Back to vacancies Apply for this job