Be Caring have an exciting opportunity for a Lead Co-ordinator to join our growing team within the Manchester area.
The purpose of this role is to effectively co-ordinate the home visits of our 150 clients in the Manchester area. You will plan, manage and implement schedules to maintain a high-quality standard of delivery managing a small team of co-ordinators. You do not need to have a background in care. The experience required for this role is strong interpersonal and organisational skills. You will ensure that our staff are supported to be the best they can.
Full Time Contracted Hours
Office Based Working - Core hours 9am-5pm (hours may vary dependent on the needs of the service)
30p mileage allowance
Paid for Training
Full enhanced DBS check will be carried out by Be Caring Limited any offer of employment is subject to the information gathered at this time.
Logistics Experience is essential – we would like to attract somebody from outside the sector to join our strong Senior Management Team delivering high quality care across the north of England. You will be highly organised, skilled in resourcing and planning, with a strong ability to manage your time and workload effectively.
You will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. You will have a keen eye for detail and a strong drive to achieve outstanding results.
Your prior experience will have equipped you with excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to innovate and implement robust solutions.
A real people person, you will have experience in negotiating as well as the leadership skills required to engage, inspire and motivate the team around you.
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
• To oversee the effective co-ordination of the hours of care to be delivered within the service
• To provide support and management to a small team of co-ordinators
• To work closely with the Operations Manager and Quality Lead to enhance the quality of care
• To drive the development of the business in line with the company’s vision, mission and values and promote an organisation culture based on a person-centred support, quality standards and compliance regulatory bodies regulations.
• To provide leadership, support and management to staff
• to provide excellent customer service to service users and their families and to liaise with external colleagues in a professional and effective manner.
• To ensure Be Caring’s policies and procedures are followed at all times
• To ensure that all regulatory requirements are met and the awareness of the relevant regulations that apply to the service being managed.
Be Caring Limited are committed to the personal career development of all employees and as such you will be given every opportunity to pursue your career within the social care sector.
You will be supported and mentored by the Operations Manager to support you to reach your full potential.Back to vacancies Apply for this job